Friday 5 August 2011

Welcome

Hey You,

This oh-so-subtle Pink Floyd reference aside (Pink Floyd as in the pink background), a very warm welcome to this blog. It is dedicated heart and soul to food. Indeed, Favoloso Pasticcio means either Wonderful Mess or Wonderful Lasagna. Well, a Pasticcio is anything that is put in the oven and has layers, really. Safe for cakes. You know what I mean.

I shall be posting pictures, comments and recipes of the mess that is in my kitchen and usually, much to the dismay of my surroundings, ends up on the table. I shall be assisted in this monumental task by my lovely Celestial Dragon, by the Divine Cherry and last but not least, by the Small Perfect Cloud. Let it be said, however, that those three are as much a part of me as I am a part of them. Explanations will follow.

In the meantime, please feel free to browse this empty blog (emptiness is a property) until something comes up - which I assure you won't be long.

Enjoy,
And Spread the Mess

6 comments:

  1. ...stunning blog and yummy food.... Thanks El Pasticcio...can't wait to go home and try!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alice!! You are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey El Pasticcio :) nice blog and keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY YOU! IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? SPEAK TO ME!
    your blog is growing pretty good, step by step, ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL actually.
    so be FEARLESS und fill up the EMPTY SPACES. I have HIGH HOPES in this whole thing.
    and ONE OF THESE DAYS, I'll stop by, BREATH, HAVE A CIGAR and contemplate your work. which, by then, will hopefully be so complete, it'll cause BRAIN DAMAGE.
    So then,
    GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have learned well, young padawan..

    ReplyDelete